To take ownership of the online retail platform. Our online retail is a key area of growth moving forward for Bristol Beer Factory. We need a passionate, dedicated and creative team member to maximise this growth and online visibility.
You will manage orders through Shopify, deal with logistic partners, customer queries and complaints.
Bristol Beer Factory is built on exceptional customer service, you will deliver this phenomenal customer experience for our direct consumers, repeat orders are vital.
You will also work closely with the sales and marketing team to drive sales and deliver channelled marketing through the relevant platforms.
• Managing online orders from start to finish
• Outstanding customer service
• Using social media and email marketing to deliver channelled marketing plan
• Engaging with beer club members leading to Online Sales
• Developing a promotional calendar/discount strategy
• E-Commerce focused blogs – new beers etc.
• Responsible for goods out management
• Stock control
• Communication with BBF departments
• Weekly reporting of sales performance / Monthly reporting on shopping trends
• Enhancing existing online offering.
• Constantly improving the website and driving new online traffic to BBF
What are we looking for?
• Excellent communicator & team player
• Marketing experience within the brewing industry
• Shopify experience preferred but not essential
• Email campaign marketing experience
• Positive energy
• Highly organised, attention to detail
• Take ownership attitude
• Natural passion for beer and service
• Good IT skills
• “Can do” and “get things done” attitude
Please send CV & a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 9th July 2021
General Manager - Arnolfini Harbourside Bar
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the Bristol Beer Factory team at possibly the best location in Bristol.
We are looking for a General Manager to run our biggest outlet – the Arnolfini Harbourside Bar.
- Big emphasis on great beer, food and location
- Bar serving hot and cold beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Food offering being developed
- One of Bristol’s leading independent businesses in association with the Arnolfini team
- Outlet able to seat 200 covers in a mixture of inside and outside seating
- Bar open 7 days per week
- We are looking to fill this position immediately
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a General Manager position in a similar environment is essential
- Experienced in running a wet led environment with a strong emphasis on good simple food sales
- Knowledge of till systems and back of house systems essential
- Strong financial understanding with weekly/ monthly reporting to senior management
- Develop and train staff, supervisors and assistant managers
- Dedicated team leader – be at the front to push the business forward
- Must be personal License holder and have full cellar knowledge
- Have full Health and Safety knowledge in hospitality industry
- Must have full COVID knowledge
Salary and bonus scheme on application. Normal 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays).
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Closing date 13th June.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced brewer to join the BBF team - brewing on our 30brl brewkit, packaging cask, keg and cans.
The job role involves the following:
- Brewing from start to finish of wort production
- Cellar management
- Packaging into cask, keg and can
- Cleaning & sterilising vessels, packaging equipment and production areas
- Weekend checks on a rota
- Receiving and handling raw materials
- 40 hours per week, 8am-4pm Mon-Fri standard, with flexible brewing shift work during busy periods
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- Experience working in a commercial brewery, capable of hitting the ground running
- Brewing certificate or relevant education in brewing preferred
- Love and respect for the cask ale
- Strong attention to detail
- Forklift driving experience a plus
- Team player essential
Contact Head Brewer Tristan for more information & to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
0117 902 6317