MULTI AWARD WINNING SMOOTH CREAMY STOUT
The original Bristol Milk Stout with smooth chocolatey sweetness and balancing coffee bitterness with hints of dark fruits. This award winning national champion stout is a beautifully creamy, full-bodied stout.
This is a great beer.
ALLERGENS: Wheat, barley malt & lactose
Click here to see what people are saying about Milk Stout on untappd.com
Email us or call the brewery on 0117 902 6317 if you would like more information on trade sales or to place an order.
- CAMRA SW Regional Champion Beer of Britain Stout Category 2017 Gold
- CAMRA Dorchester Beerex 2016 Highly Commended
- CAMRA Cannock Chase Beer Festival 2015 Winner
- CAMRA Watford Beer Festival 2014 Beer of the Festival
- CAMRA Salisbury Winter fest 2013 Winner
- CAMRA Stratford upon Avon 2013 Beer of the Festival
- CAMRA Champion Winter Beer of Britain 2009 Gold
- CAMRA Bristol Beer Festival 2008 Runner up
- CAMRA Bristol Beer Festival 2007 Overall winner
- CAMRA Bristol Beer Festival 2006 Overall winner
- "International Beer Challenge, London" Stouts & Porters Category 2014 Bronze
- SIBA South West Bottles Stouts category 2016 Gold
- SIBA South West Bottles Stouts category 2015 Bronze
- SIBA Nationals Champion bottled stout 2014 Gold
- SIBA South West Bottles Stout category 2014 Bronze
- SIBA South West Cask Stout category 2014 Silver
- SIBA South West Bottles Stout category 2013 Gold
- SIBA South West Bottles Overall 2013 Bronze
- SIBA South West Bottles Stout category 2012 Bronze
- SIBA South West Bottles Stout category 2008 Silver
- SIBA South West Bottles Stout category 2007 Bronze
- Taste of the West 2011 Silver
- Taste of the West 2010 Gold
LOVE MILK STOUT? TRY ULTIMATE STOUT!
Strong stout with a twist
BOTTLE OR KEG