US STYLE PALE ALE
Our distinctive American pale ale is full of big hop character but without the strong bitterness. Carefully selected American hops are added continuously during the boil and also during conditioning (dry hopping) to give a really fresh aromatic boost.
This beer is mainly about hops but we have given it a malt backbone to balance the beautiful tropical fruit aromas.
ALLERGENS: Wheat & barley malt
Click here to see what people are saying about Independence on untappd.com
Email us or call the brewery on 0117 902 6317 if you would like more information on trade sales or to place an order.
- CAMRA SW Regional Champion Beer of Britain Best Bitters Category 2017 Bronze
- SIBA South West Premium Bitters category 2016 Bronze
- SIBA South West Bottles Premium Bitters category 2015 Bronze
- SIBA Nationals Bottled Beers up to 4.9% 2014 Gold
- SIBA Nationals Champion Bottled Bitters 2014 Gold
- SIBA South West Bottles Bottled Bitters 2013 Gold
- SIBA South West Bottles Champion Bottled Beers 2013 Gold
- SIBA South West Cask Cask Premium Bitter 2013 Silver
- "International Beer Challenge, London" Ales Category 2014 Bronze
LOVE INDEPENDENCE? TRY SOUTHVILLE HOP!
American inspired IPA
BOTTLE, KEG & occasionally CASK